My style is very minimalistic when it comes to décor, I do not like big tacky things with designs everywhere! Simplistic, functional, and cute furniture is best for me! With that said I absolutely love the Monte Design Ninna Nanna Bassinet, actually I love all Monte Designs furniture! To me their furniture is timeless and classy, I could see me purchasing a lot from them in the future!
This bassinet comes in a few options; Charcoal Bassinet with a Gloss White Base&, a Stone Bassinet with a Dark Brown Base. I personally like the dark brown base*.
- This high chairs pretty nice too! http://www.montedesign.net/tavo_chair.html#.Usxb71go7IU
For girl nurseries I tend to like classy and feminine rooms versus themed rooms like princess, or fairies.
- I think very light pink walls would look really nice with the items I posted in the picture.
- The wall decals are from a shop on Etsy called UrbanWalls, in their patterns tab which is linked below, they have gold polka dots in a few sizes, hearts, and even cat face decals! I think these decals would make any nursery ten times cuter!
- The rest of the items in the picture are from Pottery Barn Kids. The light pink chevron sheets would tie in with the girly polka dots, & the beautiful vintage feeling crib!
- I personally love monograms and think they bring more personality to homes. These monogramed letters come in a variety of sizes, I personally would purchase the white one and paint it with the same room paint, then hang it up on the polka dot wall to add a little bit more dimension!
- LINKS- http://www.etsy.com/shop/urbanwalls?section_id=7108486&page=1