My style is very minimalistic when it comes to décor, I do not like big tacky things with designs everywhere! Simplistic, functional, and cute furniture is best for me! With that said I absolutely love the Monte Design Ninna Nanna Bassinet, actually I love all Monte Designs furniture! To me their furniture is timeless and classy, I could see me purchasing a lot from them in the future!
This bassinet comes in a few options; Charcoal Bassinet with a Gloss White Base&, a Stone Bassinet with a Dark Brown Base. I personally like the dark brown base*.
- This high chairs pretty nice too! http://www.montedesign.net/tavo_chair.html#.Usxb71go7IU
- Using colored accents will be your best friend! The last thing you want is a boring room with no character. Pillows are a great way to add some color to your nursery; just plop them on your rocker or glider! A solid color vase with flowers, or cute stuffed animals on shelf are also great ways to add color!
- I personally like printed sheets when doing a monochromatic room, it just adds more! Chevron, Stripes, and Polka Dots are great patterns to use!
- The elephant lamp was just too cute not to add! Now I must say the price is not very budget friendly, but I think purchasing a cute grey lamp from Target, or Walmart, then adding an elephant decal would be a great DIY opportunity! Down below I linked an Etsy store that is an elephant and monogramable ( is that a word?)! I also have added an owl decal.
- I added this leather glider mainly because I only see cloth/ fabric gliders.
Mobile & Accent Pillow
Glider & Lamp